Frigidaire FD5122 Instruction Manual
* The preview only show first 10 pages of manuals. Please download to view the full documents.
Loading preview... Please wait.
Stand mixer with rotatable bowl
INSTRUCTION MANUAL STAND MIXER WITH ROTATABLE BOWL
MODEL NO.: FD5122 Read this booklet thoroughly before using and save it for future reference
IMPORTANT SAFEGUARDS Before using the electrical appliance, the basic precautions should always be followed including the following: 1. Read all instructions carefully. 2. Before use check the voltage of your wall outlet corresponds to the one on the rating label of the mixer which is on the bottom of the appliance. If this is not the case, do not use the appliance & immediately contact your dealer. 3. Household use only. Do not use Outdoors OR for Commercial purpose. 4. Do not operate the appliance with a damaged cord or plug, after the appliance malfunction, or if it is dropped or damaged in any manner. Return the appliance to the nearest authorized service center for examination, repair or electrical or mechanical adjustment. 5. If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer or its service agent or a similarly qualified person in order to avoid a hazard. 6. Do not use the appliance with bare feet OR wet hands or feet. 7. Do not leave mixer unattended while it is operating. 8. Do not let cord hang over edge of table or counter or hot surface. 9. Unplug the appliance from outlet while not in use, before putting on or taking off parts and before cleaning. Remove beaters from mixer before washing. 10. Always check that the control is OFF before plugging cord into wall outlet. To disconnect turn the control to OFF then remove plug from wall outlet.
11. To protect against risk of electrical shock, do not put mixer or cord in water or other liquid, this may cause personal injury or damage to the product. 12. The use of attachments not recommended by the manufacturer may cause fire, electric shock or injury. 13. Avoid contacting with moving parts. 14. Keep hands, hair, clothing, as well as spatulas and other utensils away from beaters during operation to reduce the risk of injury to persons, and/or damage to the mixer 15. Close supervision is necessary when your appliance is being used near children or infirm persons. 16. Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliances. 17. Do not place an appliance on or near a hot gas or on a heated oven. 18. Never eject beaters or dough hooks when the appliance is in operation. 19. Do not use the beaters to mix too hard ingredients. 20. Do not continuously operate the mixer for longer period, The motor may over heat. Note: For Speed 1-5: Continuous operating time must be less than 3minutes. For Turbo speed: Continuous operating time must be less than 1minute. 21. The use of attachments or accessories not recommended or sold by the manufacturer may cause fire, electric shock OR injury.
22. This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliances by a person responsible for their safety. 23. Switch off the appliance before changing accessories or approaching parts which move in use. 24. Save these instructions.
HOUSEHOLD USE ONLY KNOW YOUR STAND MIXER
1. Speed Selector 2. Ejector Button
3. Hand Mixer Body 4. Dough Hooks / Beaters 5. Accelerate Switch 6. Stand release button 7. Cord 8. Bowl 9. Base/Stand
USING YOUR HAND/STAND MIXER For the first use, clean the beaters, dough hooks and bowl. Before assembling the mixer, be sure the power cord is unplugged from the power outlet and the speed selector is on the “0” position. 1. Place the food that need to be blend into bowl, than place the bowl on position. 2. Before putting the mixer on the base, make sure the bowl is properly fitted on the base. 3. Insert the beaters by holding mixer from handle in one hand & inserting the beaters/hooks form the other hand. Put it in hole, press and twist it until beater/hooks clicks into position. 4. Choose the proper attachments based on the task to be performed and assemble it in position. Dough hooks are used for mixing dough and beaters are only used for beating eggs or similar food. Note: Beaters can be inserted in either socket, as the beaters are identical. For dough hooks, the one with washer can only be
inserted into the big socket and the other one can only be inserted into small socket. The two dough hooks cannot be inserted in reverse. 5. Ensure that the unit is at the 0 setting before connecting it to power supply. 6. Start using the appliance from lower speed, i.e. Speed 1. You can increase the speed as per need up to Speed 5. 7. IF you need more power, you may press the TURBO button for maximum speed. Warning: Do not place knife, metal spoon, fork and so on into bowl when operating. 8. The max operation time for Speed 1 to 5 MUST be less than 3minutes. And for Turbo speed MUST be less than 1 minute. Allow the appliance to cool down to room temperature before performing next operation cycle. When kneading yeast dough, we suggest that the speed selector should be at low speed firstly and then use high speed to achieve the best results. 9. During operation the bowl will rotate itself. 10. When mixing is completed, turn the speed selector to 0 position, unplug the cord from power outlet. 11. Press stand release button and pull up the hand mixer. 12. If necessary you can scrape the excess food particles from the beaters or dough hooks by rubber or wooden spatula. 13. Hold the beaters/dough hooks with one hand and press the
Ejector button firmly down with the other hand, remove the beater/dough hooks. Note: Remove the beaters/dough hooks only at the 0 setting. 14. The hand mixer can be used separately without the stand in position.
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE 1. Unplug the appliance and allow it to completely cool down before cleaning. 2. Wipe over the outside surface of the mixer with a dampened cloth and polish with a soft dry cloth. 3. Wipe any excess food particles from the power cord. 4. Wash the bowl, the beaters and dough hooks in warm soapy water and wipe dry. The beaters and dough hooks may be washed in the dishwasher. Caution: the mixer cannot be immersed in water or other liquid.
COOKERY TIPS 1. Refrigerated ingredients, such as butter and eggs, should be at room temperature before mixing begins. Set these ingredients out ahead of time. 2. To eliminate the possibility of shells or deteriorated-off eggs in your recipe, break eggs into separate container first, then adding
to the mixture. 3. Do not over-beat. Be careful that you only mix/blend mixtures until recommended in your recipe. Fold into dry ingredients only until just combined. Always use the low speed. 4. Climatic conditions. Seasonal temperature changes, temperature of ingredients and their texture variation from area to area all play a part in the required mixing time and the results achieved. 5. Always start mixing at lower speed. Gradually increase to the recommended speed / higher speed as stated in the recipe. SPECIFICATIONS: PRODUCT
STAND MIXER WITH ROTATABLE BOWL
220 – 240V
WORK TIME (SPEED LESS THAN 3 MINUTES 1-5) LESS THAN 1 MINUTE WORK TIME (TURBO) MADE IN
ENVIRONMENT FRIENDLY DISPOSAL You can help protect the environment! Please remember to respect the local regulations: hand in the non-working electrical equipments to an appropriate waste disposal center.
IS A REGISTERED TRADEMARK USED UNDER LICENSE FROM FRIGIDAIRE INTERNATIONAL COMPANY, U.S.A 10200 David Taylor Drive, Charlotte NC28262 U.S.A.
Frigidaire FD5122 Instruction Manual
- 869.3 KB - Frigidaire, Mixer
Frigidaire FRF170FF Instruction Manual
- 440.1 KB - Frigidaire, Freezer
Frigidaire FAP09C3AJW Instruction Manual
- 2.8 MB - Frigidaire, Air Conditioner
Frigidaire FRC150FF Instruction Manual
- 833.7 KB - Frigidaire, Freezer
Frigidaire FQT153MBIW Instruction Manual
- 1.4 MB - Frigidaire, Water Dispenser
Frigidaire FRHG083NBJW Instruction Manual
- 431.9 KB - Frigidaire, Refrigerator
Frigidaire FJWC369TEIS Instruction Manual
- 1 MB - Frigidaire, Ventilation Hood
Frigidaire PL36WC50EC Instruction Manual
- 1.6 MB - Frigidaire, Ventilation Hood
Frigidaire CFEB30S5GC Instruction Manual
- 1.5 MB - Frigidaire, Oven
Frigidaire FFB106M1PB Instruction Manual
- 392.6 KB - Frigidaire, Oven
Frigidaire FAC12C2ABJW Instruction Manual
- 10.9 MB - Frigidaire, Air Conditioner
Frigidaire FASC09F2MBHLW Instruction Manual
- 2.1 MB - Frigidaire, Air Conditioner
Frigidaire FWTE09M3FEJW Instruction Manual
- 2.4 MB - Frigidaire, Washer
Frigidaire FWAC16B3MSGKW Instruction Manual
- 3.8 MB - Frigidaire, Washer
Frigidaire FRT095DBL Instruction Manual
- 1.4 MB - Frigidaire, Refrigerator
Frigidaire FRSB205MJT Instruction Manual
- 843.8 KB - Frigidaire, Refrigerator
Frigidaire FQC153MBHW Instruction Manual
- 1 MB - Frigidaire, Water Dispenser
Frigidaire FKGF20MEIW Instruction Manual
- 5.7 MB - Frigidaire, Ranges
Frigidaire FFA096M1PB Instruction Manual
- 365.8 KB - Frigidaire, Oven
Frigidaire FJWA369TBIS Instruction Manual
- 1.6 MB - Frigidaire, Ventilation Hood
Frigidaire FRS095YC1 Instruction Manual
- 1.7 MB - Frigidaire, Air Conditioner
Frigidaire FFG146M2PW Instruction Manual
- 518.7 KB - Frigidaire, Oven
Frigidaire FWAC16I3MSGKW Instruction Manual
- 1 MB - Frigidaire, Washer
Frigidaire FDB14GGCWD Instruction Manual
- 4.5 MB - Frigidaire, Dishwasher